We are looking for an energetic and result oriented person to build Isku brand up in Sweden. Isku is undergoing an exciting period of growth! You are given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making an impact on our actions in Sweden. We offer a challenging and diverse range of responsibilities, profound trainings and an attractive remuneration package alongside very good working conditions. Become part of a motivated forerunner team with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making routes.
HEAD OF SALES, SWEDEN
– Work within the B2B Learning, Health and Office segments on the Swedish market
– Full handling of all sales related issues
– Plan and organize sales activities on the assigned region
– Execute wide range of products from Isku portfolio
– Service the needs of existing customers and build strong relationships
– Increase product awareness and insights in related markets
– Develop new business opportunities within existing and new clients
– Evaluate, monitor and assure sales performance
– Direct reporting to the VP Sales Global Markets, based in Helsinki
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
– Strong background of B2B Interior / furniture business at Swedish market
– Relevant product and industry knowledge
– Strong entrepreneur attitude
– Excellent contact and communication skills (listening and speaking)
– Customer-oriented working approach and high flexibility
– High levels of commitment and clear hunger for success
– Very good sales and negotiating skills
– Hands-on attitude and capacity to work independently
– Business fluent command of English and Swedish
– Willingness to travel
– Preferred location Stockholm
Interested: Apply for the as soon as possible, but at the latest by May 31st, 2017 by sending your CV and salary request in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For more information, please call VP Sales Global Markets Tapio Sieviläinen +358406737800, email email@example.com.
Find all open position at isku.com/rekry.
Isku is a family-owned company established in 1928 in Lahti, Finland. Isku designs and develops, produces and markets furniture and comprehensive interior solutions for homes, schools, offices, healthcare facilities as well as for all public spaces. The company operates across Finland, the Nordics, the Baltics, Poland, Russia and the Middle East. Isku furniture is produced from high-quality raw materials at its factory in Lahti. Isku applies ISO 9001 quality management system and is active in sustainability: Isku was the first furniture company in the furniture industry in the Nordic countries to receive certification for its original environmental system in compliance with the ISO 14001 standard. Today all Isku’s production is PEFC certified. The certified tracking system for wood origins ensures that the wood used in the company’s products comes from forests that are managed in accordance with the principles of sustainable development.